October 21, 2008

Blueberry Hill...

Well, friends, it's been a while. Way too long of a while. And for that, I apologize. So to make it up to you... I come bearing beautiful photos of what turned out to be delicious muffins. Honestly, though, I made these so long ago that I've forgotten what recipe I used! I do know that I used a little whole wheat flour, and the blueberries were fresh and local, hand-picked from an East Texas farm. I made a giant batch of these puppies, complete with sugary streusel topping, and gave some to my sweet Nan.



And with that, another promise that I'll be updating again soon. Ryan and I stopped getting Greenling deliveries for a little while, but we may be signing back up (since I saw local apples on their website, it's hard to resist). We've been experimenting with a lot of new recipes, and have even started a weekly soup tradition! So as these nights begin to cool off, look for some delicious heart- and home-warming recipes to come your way.

1 comments:

Jonny130 said...

Really great stuff i like it