Thanks to one of my lovely colleagues, I know exactly what to cook with what we have left--both are things I have never made before, and one is a dish I've never even eaten but is very well-known. And tomorrow she said she's bringing me cherry tomatoes from her garden.
Here's what we have left. What would you do with it? I'll let you know what happens to ours...
Red potatoes
Green beans
Leeks
Large onion
A mushroom
Hmmm... and this will turn into two dinners. Can you guess!?
Search This Blog
Howdy!
- Sustainable Diet
- Here you'll find recipes, gardening advice, news, and more. This is a place to learn and explore along with us, as we try to live in a way that keeps our resources (whether that's land and plants or mind and spirit) happy and healthy. It's a small way to illustrate how soul, body, earth, and others are so tightly intertwined. Come on in and stay a while! All images and content (c) Amber Byfield Pollei, 2007-2012, unless otherwise noted.
Labels
Wordless Wednesday
(12)
baking
(13)
bread
(6)
breakfast
(3)
d-i-y
(3)
ethics
(3)
fail
(2)
freshworthy
(10)
garden
(35)
lunch
(4)
new recipe
(7)
organic
(4)
peanut butter
(1)
photography
(12)
real food
(2)
salad
(1)
vegetables
(11)
Popular Posts
-
New Year and Spring always get all the "fresh start" glory. But for me, Fall feels so full of hope! There is so much to look forwa...
-
Ryan and I spent a few precious hours on Sunday learning the art of pickling from my Mom. She told us to bring: Lids (not to be confused wi...
-
Peppers grow fast—and produce plenty. But I don't cook with them fresh very often. Instead, I've made jar after jar of super quic...
-
Friday night, we had friends over for dinner. They swing vegetarian too, so cooking up a meatless meal was not an issue. And we had quite th...
-
We're moving tomorrow. It's one of those momentous moves; we're leaving our apartment and moving into our first house. It's ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment