April 11, 2013

Cooking Again!

A sneak peek at the finished kitchen!
It only took three weeks (and then a plumbing hiccup), and we're back in our kitchen! I don't want to spoil it just yet; I will have some lovely photos to show soon for a full "reveal." We are still putting the final touches on it, too—I may or may not have splurged on some hand-crafted shelves to go on our empty wall. Oops!  

Meanwhile, I'm getting back into the groove of cooking. It's amazing what a bigger countertop means for meal prep. It is so exciting to envision what all we'll be doing in this kitchen soon. I'm thinking cinnamon rolls, pizzas, and dog treats; I have to make the most of my enormous countertop so I plan on doing lots of rolling.
Easy Vegetarian Pad Thai
At the moment, though, as I continue to transition my routines with my new job and our updated kitchen, cooking just means simple stuff, like this Easy Pad Thai recipe.


Claire Jain said...

So beautimous! Totally worth the hassle of a plumbing hiccup ;-)